What is it? The Model BK (BELT-KLEEN) is an 80 durometer solid rubber made especially for belt cleaning applications. It has the proper stiffness for belt cleaning and is abrasion resistant. Available in four different sizes.
Why is it necessary? The Model BK (BELT-KLEEN) rubber protects valuable conveyor belts. It has a straight, smooth edge and improves the cleaning effectiveness of wiper style belt cleaners. Available in rolls up to 50' foot long, or cut to length at no extra charge. Used as standard wiper material on all our rubber wiper style conveyor belt cleaners.
|Part Number||Thickness||Width||Shipping Weight Per Foot||Price Per Linear Foot|
Note: Sold per foot, purchased by the whole foot.
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
- 80 durometer solid rubber compounded especially for belt cleaning applications.
- Abrasion resistant for high performance, long lasting wiper blades.
- Available in 4 standard sizes (refer to pricing chart for sizes).
- Available in rolls up to 50' foot long or cut to length at no extra charge.
- Used as standard wiper material on all our wiper style belt cleaners.
- Sold per foot, purchased to the nearest whole foot. Field cut/trim if necessary.