WHAT IS IT? The Model DPT is used to prevent foreign material from being caught between the belt and the tail pulley. These conveyor belt cleaners deflect material off the belt before damage is done to the belting or tail pulley.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY? The Model DPT plow style belt cleaner reduces the chances of belt damage and punctures by removing foreign material from the inside of the conveyor belt. These cleaners are helpful where belts are being overloaded or skirting has been worn. Diagonal plows are specifically designed for reversing (bi-directional) conveyor belts, or shuttle conveyors.
Model DPT Diagonal Plow Belt Cleaner with 80 durometer 1" x 6" rubber for inside cleaning of conveyor belt.
DPT Replacement Rubber Wiper (WBD-xx), 80 durometer rubber, (1) piece for mounting on DPT plow.
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
- Specifically designed for reversing (bi-directional) conveyor belts.
- Typical installation is 45º, however, it can be installed at any angle.
- Housing is polyester powder-coated carbon steel.
- The unit is mounted on the conveyor framework by welding or bolting.
- The standard DPT wiper blade is 80 durometer rubber (1" x 6").
- Urethane blades are available as an option.
- After initial installation, the free floating design continues to adjust the wiper blade against the conveyor belt.
- Safety chains provided, securing plow to conveyor framework to avoid runaway situation.
- The operating temperature range is -40ºF to 150ºF (-40ºC to 65ºC).