WHAT IS IT? The Model PT and Model HPT are used to prevent foreign material from being caught between the belt and the tail pulley. These conveyor belt cleaners deflect material off the belt before damage is done to the belting or tail pulley.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY? The Model PT & HPT plow style belt cleaners reduces the chances of belt damage and punctures by removing foreign material from the inside of the conveyor belt. These cleaners are helpful where belts are being overloaded or skirting has been worn.
Sample model is PT-(belt width), example PT-36.
Sample model is HPT-(belt width), example HPT-36.
Model PT Belt Cleaner with 80 Durometer 1/2" x 4" Rubber Plow For Inside Cleaning of Belt
Model HPT Heavy Duty Belt Cleaner with 80 Durometer 1" x 6" Rubber Plow For Inside Cleaning of Belt
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
- Housing is polyester powder-coated carbon steel.
- Standard 80 durometer rubber blade is 1" x 4" for Model PT, and 80 durometer rubber blade is 1" x 6" for Model HPT.
- The unit is mounted on the conveyor framework by welding or bolting.
- After initial installation, the spring loaded blade continues to adjust itself against the conveyor belt.
- Safety chains provided, securing plow to conveyor framework to avoid runaway situation.
- Urethane blades available as an option.
- The operating temperature range is -40ºF to 150ºF (-40ºC to 66ºC).