Conveyor Components Company is Eco-Friendly and Earth-Friendly
Conveyor Components Company believes in being a responsible steward of the environment whenever possible. Our company has taken steps to help safeguard our natural resources and the environment by going green to have a positive environmental impact with energy-saving initiatives.
- Conveyor Components Company recycles our used cardboard boxes, cartons, and other brown paper products.
- When shipping goods and products, we have almost entirely eliminated the use of Styrofoam packing peanuts in favor of a more earth-friendly brown paper packing material.
- Conveyor Components Company recycles our printer paper wherever possible.
- Our company has recycling collection containers for plastic and glass bottles.
- Wooden pallets are reused for shipments to vendors and suppliers, as well as for shipments to our other off-site plant locations.
Going Green Energy Saving Initiatives
- Several rooms within the company have automatic motion sensor lighting installed to help reduce our electrical usage and to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Our office space has utilized programmable thermostats for comfort, economy, and reduction of energy usage.
- Some offices and rooms have been upgraded with motion-activated sensors to control the overhead lights and provide for the reduction of energy usage when the room is not occupied.
- We have upgraded our T12 fluorescent lights to more energy-efficient T8 lights, which use fewer bulbs and less energy. Based on our overall building square footage, this yearly energy savings would be enough to plant 998 trees annually.
- Our manufacturing process has changed from aerosol products to individual spray bottle usage. As such, we have greatly reduced our usage of CFC (Chlorofluorocarbon) products to help reduce the depletion of ozone in the Earth’s stratosphere.